Virtual design (also known as E-Design) is a great way to work with a designer without meeting in person. Every virtual design project is completely customized to fit your style, space and budget. Rose Studio offers Virtual Design packages for small scale commercial & hospitality projects.
how it works:
With virtual design, the client gathers & sends the following information directly to Jessica Rose Studio:
- Photos and measurements of the room(s) to be designed
- (Need assistance? Click the How To Measure link below)
- A link to a folder or Pinterest board containing a minimum of five inspiration photos that capture your personal style
- A completed design questionnaire
Once we establish the budget and direction of your design, Rose Studio will create a thorough design plan which includes the following:
1. Concept Board: This is a digital style board that allows you to see all the components in the room and how they work together.
2. Space Plan: A detailed furniture layout plan, drawn to scale, which references directly to the room concept board.
3. Shopping List: Itemized list with links to recommended items and notes for easy ordering. If you are a local client, custom options and vintage items can be included in your design.
All of these items will be hosted on a private, password protected webpage that stays open for 60 days after your design is complete. A link will be provided to you at the Concept Board stage of your project.
Each project is unique, I offer a flat rate pricing model with an hourly rate for custom add on services.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss your project so that we can find a pricing model that is appropriate for your budget. I am happy to advise you on this without any commitment.